Parking Eye Parking Tickets
Who are Parking Eye?
Parking Eye Limited are the biggest Parking Company in the UK. This is both by volume of tickets issued and staff employed
Parking Eye has a turn over of over £22 million per year from the issuing of parking tickets alone. Many people call these Parking Fines/Parking Charge notices or PCNs. The Company is based in Chorley, Preston
99.9% of the tickets issued are by ANPR cameras which monitor the flow of cars in and out and the location which are being monitor
By Volume they undeniable the most successful Parking Company in the UK
Parking Eye used to be part of Capita but were sold at the end of 2018
Parking Eye mainly use ANPR cameras which monitor cars going in and out of car parks then these issue tickets for those who overstay or not permitted to park.
By Volume they undeniable the most successful Parking Company in the UK. They have contracts with various supermarkets like ALDI and Morrison’s. These being well known. Morrisons are looking at canceling their contract due to the issues this Parking Comapany has caused thier customers.
Parking Eye works in the following ways:
- When a car enters or leaves a car park it is photographed by the Parking Eye ANPR cameras. These are located at the entrance and exits in the car parks.
- If the car has stayed longer than the maximum time, or over any paid time a parking ticket is issued. A ticket is also issued if the car is no authorised to park.
- Parking Eye would then obtain the registered keepers details from the DVLA for a small fee. For information see https://www.gov.uk
- Normally within 14 days of parking, Parking Eye will send a letter to the registered keeper of the vehicle. If the ticket is not issued within 14 days of the parking to the keeper of the Vehicle then keeper liability does not apply.
- This notice to keeper will ask for payment of the parking charge which is often up to £100, or they will ask the name of the driver at the time of the parking event. If the driver is declared they will then chase the driver for payment.
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act, Parking Eye has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver is named. This is only if the ticket is issued within 14 days to the keeper.
- If the charge is not paid or appealed then they will either pass the parking charge over to a debt collection company, which is normally Debt Recovery Plus or Equita, who will write to the driver or keeper of the vehicle. They will also do this if the appeal has been declined at POPLA.
- Since the introduction of The Protection of Freedoms Act Parking Eye has issued huge number of court claims many people simply pay up on receipt of a court claim from parking eye. Parking Eye top the statistics of the number of county court claims among parking companies. People quite fairly get worried when they received a court claim through the post.
Can Parking Eye issue Parking Fines
Parking tickets are often called fines by both the general public and the press. This is due to the fact that they both look similar so people treat them the same. For all intents and purposes they look like a Penalty Charge that are issued by local councils.
Even thought these are not parking fines in the same sense that Council issues, Parking currently sue thousands of motorists for Parking Tickets that are not dealt with. There is a myth online that they are not enforceable. They are. The Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 confirms this.
So Where do Parking Eye operate?
- Retail Parks – Giltbrook – Beehive
- Shopping Centres- Intu
- Aldi,Asda & Morrisons Supermarkets
- Hospitals – Lincoln – Royal Derby – Newcastle
- Motorway Services
How is a Parking Eye Ticket Appeals
As with all Parking Companies (Bar Wing Parking – which has three stages!) there is a two step appeal procedure. The first appeal is directly to the Parking Company, they will either cancel the ticket and that is the end of the matter. Should this appeal be denied there motorist is given a POPLA code which enables them to appeal directly. POPLA does not accept appeals based on mitigating circumstances.
Parking Eye are members of the British Parking Association Approved Operator Scheme. These members offer Parking on Private Land Appeals as the second part of the appeals procedure
When can Parking Eye Appeals Assist you?
At Any Time – we can help you with your parking ticket, no matter what stage you are at.
Our Appeals handlers have extensive knowledge in this field and all appeals are made on legal aspects. We have helped many Parking Eye Victims get their tickets cancelled.
It doesn’t matter where you have received the parking charge (parking ticket) or the reason – whether at a hospital, retail park or motorway service station or hotel – we can help.
Have you just received a Parking Eye Ticket?
Then fill out your details now on our Appeal page and let us deal with both stages of appealing your PCN for you. Our service saves the motorist stress time and worry by removing any uncertainty that the appeal will not be successful. We can do this all for a low fee of £18.
Have you already appealed to Parking Eye and need help with POPLA?
Again we can help – simply fill out your details and supply the POPLA code and let us do the rest for you. Our low cost of £18 is the same for whether we appeal both stages or just for POPLA.
Don’t delay and miss the appeal time frame as the POPLA code is time restrictive and only valid once fill out your details on our appeal page
And let the experts handle this for you!
Have you ignored a Parking Eye Ticket?
If you have been following old advice and ignored the parking charge notice ticket and subsequent letters – then don’t worry, then we can still assist you. You must act quickly however, as they will and do sue motorists who have ignored their parking tickets and issue hundreds of thousands of either letter before county court claims or actual court claim forms themselves.
Are you being chased by a Debt Collector for unpaid Parking Eye Ticket?
Parking Eye frequently use a debt collectors such as Debt Recovery Plus (DRP) / Zenith/Equita to pursue and harass motorists into paying. Again Parking Fines Ltd service has extensive knowledge regarding this and dealing with debt collectors. We can help you – once again fill out your details on our appeal form and one of our dedicated team will be in touch.
Have you received a Letter before County Court Claim?
We are in the position to still be able to assist you at this very late stage. Our u service includes dealing with letter before county court claims – written by our experienced appeals handlers. We have had many parking charges cancelled at this stage.
However, do not delay if you have one of these letters as you only have 14 days to respond – Contact us now! Info@parkingeyeappeals.co.uk
Received a County Court Claim Form?
Then no need to panic!
Once again the Parking Fines Team can assist you in this matter. we offer a County Court Claim defence writing service for any victim of Parking Eye.
Our fees for constructing these defences are simple, clear and fixed:
We will deal with your initial court claim , witness statement and Skeleton Argument for £40
DO NOT DELAY IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COUNTY COURT CLAIM FORM
THIS WILL BE FROM NORTHAMPTON COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE.
IGNORE OR DON’T RESPOND WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SERVICE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC CCJ AGAINST YOU
WHICH WILL AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO OBTAIN CREDIT.
Contact our company by email or Contact us and we will get back to you!
Did you know?
In 2018 Parking Eye issued over 500,000 parking tickets through ANPR cameras ,a large number of these were paid.
They have come in for a lot stick from motoring organisations such as the RAC, and many daily newspapers such as the Daily Mail
ALDI receives daily complaints about Parking Eye because it has cameras on over 80% of its sites.
Don’t worry if you receive a charge from Parking Eye because Parking Eye Appeals can deal with it for you! Our team has had many years’ experience of dealing with this firm. We know how to beat their tickets either at first stage appeal POPLA or in the county court
We understand that a Parking Eye Ticket can be quite distressing at first sight however we are here to help, so if you have a ticket from Parking Eye click on Appeal Your Ticket and let Parking Eye Appeals deal with it for you today!